“The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid.” -Richard Bernstein.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Random WTF?! Moment: Thong Lady

Sometimes at a bar you catch something so insane, you just think to yourself, and sometimes out loud, WTF?!  Seeing almost every stitch of your underwear definitely counts as this.

This takes the question, "Boxers or briefs?" to a whole new level.  Do you then ask, "Cotton or lycra blend?"  (But, do you even REALLY want to know?)

I always thought women were the self conscious, but seeing more of this woman than her doctor if she were wearing a hospital gown, I am beginning to argue what we all hold to be true.

Are you telling me you can't tell your buns are out?  Or is this "sexy"?

Personally, I would assume the term "undergarments" mean they stay "under" your "garments".  Silly, silly me.  I guess some people find Superman sexy and he wore his tightie-whities on the outside...  But somehow I doubt this woman can fly faster than a speeding bullet or leap buildings in a single bound.

Posting this, I feel maybe sensor bars would be appropriate, however, no one would get the full magnitude of what our job entails.

So, join me in saying, WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment